- Manage day-to-day activities of select social media channels.
- Research and image sourcing of Social Media creative content.
- Help distribute content across social platforms.
- Optimize tags across multiple distribution outlets.
- Participate in online conversations to build brand visibility, customer satisfaction and marketing/ecommerce support.
- Establish a positive online presence for the hotel(s) by integrating property-specific and brand messaging in a compelling and valuable way for participants.
- Assist with development and pull-through of social media brand strategy and overarching reports.
- Develop, design, or create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Support media relations outreach efforts, including pitching ideas and events, interview facilitation, and media tours.
- Coordinate on-property visits from media, including reservations, amenities, special requests, and dining.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Journalism, Business Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience is preferred
- Mature, self-disciplined, attentive to details and be able to work independently
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Word Processing)
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address:167 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.