Ikigai Concepts is a new and dynamic multi-concept Japanese F&B Lifestyle Brand which is set to rock the industry. Each of our outlets will involve multiple concepts and set within spaces of over 10,000 square feet. With the strong backing of our parent company – Chevalier International Holdings Limited (HKEx Stock Code: 0025) – we are excited to be launching our first few outlets in the coming months.
We are now looking for talented and energetic individuals to join our Marketing Team.
- Plan and coordinate marketing, PR and branding strategies of the F&B business
- Develop visual marketing and proprietary products with internal designer
- Design social media and website contents
- Organise events, festivals and cross-branding activities
- Implement CRM & brand loyalty programmes
- Work with merchandising / retail to drive sales
- Degree or above in Marketing Communications or Hospitality
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Marketing Communications or PR industry
- Have good media and blogger connections
- Presentable with excellent communication and written skills in both Chinese and English
- Knowledge in Japanese language is an advantage
- Creative, aggressive and good grasp of market trends / customer preferences
- Have good execution abilities and determination to get things done
- Can work under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines