1. Write and edit impactful and compelling copy for web and digital formats, including blog posts, landing pages, eDMs, campaigns, and other content tailored for specific audiences and business objectives;
2. Help develop strategic content plans that support marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey;
3. Coordinate freelance writers and vet their content;
4. Collaborate closely and effectively with other marketing teams and internal stakeholders to promote content across multiple channels.
1. At least two years of experience in digital content and creative writing. Should possess a strong grasp of related disciplines such as online copywriting, technical writing, SEO, and user experience;
2. A proven blend of editorial and storytelling skills, including short-form copywriting and long-form digital magazine articles and blog posts;
3. A creative mind for producing new ideas and catering to audiences’ tastes;
4. Communicative and goal-oriented, works well under short deadlines;
5. Advanced knowledge of drone, filmmaking, or photography is a plus;
6. Native English speaking and writing ability.
Interested Parties please click "Apply Job" to apply.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#6915|
About DJI Innovations
DJI Innovations (DJI) is a global leader in developing and manufacturing small unmanned aerial systems (UAS) for commercial and recreational use. DJI was founded and is run by people with a passion for remote-controlled helicopters and experts in flight control technology. The company is dedicated to making aerial photography and videography more reliable and easier to use for professional photographers, cinematographers and hobbyists around the world.
DJI's global operations currently span North America, Europe and Asia, and its revolutionary products and solutions have been chosen by customers in 40 countries, for applications in the film, advertising, law enforcement, farming, and many other industries.
For more information, please visit DJI online: www.dji.com