- Implementing marketing plan including advertising, event management, digital marketing and public relations
- Work closely with related departments, clients and external suppliers to ensure effective launch of each marketing campaign
- Assist in ad hoc marketing/pr and/or event projects assigned
- Analyze and review the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Handle multiple assignments simultaneously with a high degree of independence
- Attend client meetings and regular client calls while delivering insightful counsel
- Copywriting for marketing literature and advertising
- Degree holder in Marketing or other related disciplines
- Solid experience in project management, digital marketing and social media management
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and be a good team player
- Knowledge in graphic design, video editing and photography is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
Office Hour : Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm
We Offer : 5 days work, Double pay, Bank holiday, Medical, MPF and Performance Bonus
Interested parties please send detailed resume with Current & Expected Salary by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Please make your FULL name as the file name of the CV. Otherwise, CV may NOT be shortlisted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.