The Marketing Executive is responsible in providing effective day-to-day supports within our marketing department in all marketing related activities. Mainly responsible for advertising, promotions but not limited to areas in loyalty programme, new store opening, social media and other exciting ad hoc projects. This role will be essential in the smooth running of our team in achieving our goals.
- Assist in formulating localised promotion strategies in order to meet the revenue and growth objectives of the Company;
- Work closely with Operations, Finance and IT teams on planning and implementing effective promotions in driving covers and sales;
- Liaise with property marketing teams and coordinate with internal teams to ensure smooth execution of joint promotions with property side;
- Close monitoring and regular reporting on promotion redemptions/ response;
- Monitor and review competitors’ campaign and performance;
- Regular update and monitoring of Promotion Calendar;
- Work closely with in-house designer or external agency on design and production of marketing collaterals e.g. menu, flyers, brochures, eDM, tentcard;
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
- 2-3 years relevant working experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing, PR, Advertising or related field. Experience in F&B, Retail, RMCG industry is a plus
- Degree or relevant qualificationin Marketing and communicationor relevant disciplines;
- Experience on data analysis and/ or trade marketing in sizable company would be an advantage;
- A team player & quick adapting person who is numeric sensitive, attention to details, multi-tasking, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to work independently at the same time;
- A problem solver with a pro-active and creative minded, enjoy thinking out of the box and contributing ideas;
- Fluent spoken & written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly in excel & PowerPoint skills;
- Cheerful and approachable attitude is a must;
- Immediate availability is highly preferred;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive;
- Working Location: Wong Chuk Hang (2 mins from MTR station).
We offer 5 days work week, competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits to right candidates.If this sounds like the role for you, you are more than welcome to be part of the PizzaExpress family!
Please send us your resume with current and expected monthly salary by clicking the below orange < Apply Now> button.
For more information about our job openings, please visit PizzaExpress Career Website. http://pizzaexpress.com.hk/careers/
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.