Reporting to the Senior Marketing and Communications Manager, the prime responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to:
- Assist in developing retail marketing strategies and brand communications calendar aligning with company directions and market trends.
- Develop ATL & BTL marketing strategies, campaigns and promotional activities from concept development, logistics arrangement to post-campaign evaluation.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure the marketing campaigns/initiatives are cost effectively implemented to the desired standards.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for online, print and PR campaigns.
- Manage press, social media channels and update company’s ecommerce website.
- Solicit strategic joint promotion partners that help increase customer base and sales
- Develop and manage marketing reports.
- Administrative support.
- Degree holder or equivalent in marketing, advertising and communications or related disciplines.
- 2 – 3 years working experience in Marketing/Advertising/PR industry, experience in retail industry/agencies will be an advantage. Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Executive.
- Enthusiastic and passionate in food and cooking.
- Creative, energetic, flexible, well-organized, outgoing, self-motivated, detail-minded, good business sense and presentation skills.
- Computer skills in MS Office, Chinese Word Processing and cloud-based collaborations
- Understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms including Facebook, IG and Google Analytic.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and Cantonese
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
Please forward your personal profile to us with current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#6240|
Myrex International Ltd
Established in 1951, Meyer is the largest cookware company in the U.S., the U.K., Canada, and Australia. Known best for its portfolio of powerful cookware brands around the world such as Circulon, Anolon, Farberware, Prestige, and SilverStone, Meyer is also well known for its never-ending inventions for the kitchen. With factories based in Thailand, China, and Italy, Meyer manufactures cookware that is sold in top retailers around the world. Myrex International Ltd. is the wholly owned, Hong Kong-based marketing subsidiary of its parent company.