An opportunity for someone who is truly in love with multi-tasking career. Creative individual with passion will be the one we are calling for!
• Assist the Marketing Manager in international marketing activities and product development
• Planning, development and implementation of all regional and local marketing programs including showroom development and events
• Consistently build our brand in all communications including managing our on-line presence
• Build a successful co-working space Finest Design Nest brand and be responsible for planning and implementing all marketing programs.
• Build a loyal community within the Finest Design Nest by hosting events
• Foster excellent relationships with our staff, regional and international clients, and suppliers
To be successful in this role you will need the following qualities and skills
• Degree holder in marketing, business or related discipline with 1 year related work experience (Fresh graduate will also be welcomed)
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organization and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Commercial awareness
• Proactive in initiating new ideas and improving processes
• Confident, presentable, results driven professional and a clear communicator
• Good command of English and Mandarin
• Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics and other social media platforms preferable
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge in AI and/or Photoshop will be an advantage
• Able to start immediately
Ready for a new challenge with positive people and a respected international business? Send your resume with expected salary and a cover letter by clicking Apply Now for the attention of Ms. Maggie Chung. All applications will be kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#8907|
Finest Office Furniture Supplies, www.finest.com.hk, located in Tsim Sha Tsui, has engaged in the office furniture business over 25 years. Our company is committed to “excellence in style, quality, efficiency, and service". We highly value our customers and employees. As our business is expanding rapidly we need a high calibre person to take on this full time senior role. You will be joining a "can do" in an exciting time of growth.