- Assist in planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaign to build brand awareness;
- Conducting business trends and market analysis to develop marketing programs and launch campaigns;
- Work closely with internal team such as operation teams to ensure campaigns going smooth;
- Seek, coordinate and meet with media/KOL/Bloggers for campaigns;
- Explore joint promotion opportunities to draw new customers;
- Handle Visual Merchandising projects for shops and salons;
- Compile monthly reports to track and evaluate effectiveness of marketing spend;
- Assist in execution across digital marketing channels including social media, SEO, SEM etc;
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years of work experience in Marketing field with exposure in Beauty industry will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and manage projects independently;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Candidate not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their application filed for future reference. Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purpose only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the application for up to 6 months after the selection process is finalized.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.