- Plan develop and implement
- Conduct market research, such as price analysis and sales analysis
- Communicate with external principals
- Work closely with sales force to maintain good understanding of market environment and competitive landscape
- Assist in daily routine duties relat ed to marketing activities
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- Track marketing performance and prepare weekly / monthly reports for management.
- Perform inventory control and order planning
- Degree holder
- One years related working experience preferable
- Proficient in Chinese and English word processing and MS Office usage, especially MS Excel (Pivot table and VLOOKUP)
- Self-motivated, responsible and independent with good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
What We Offer:
- Five-day work week
- Bank holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Staff Purchase Discount
Hong Wo Pharmaceutical represent brand owners by distributing their products to healthcare outlets in Hong Kong, Macau and some countries in the South East Asia. We primarily focus on distributing cosmeceutical skin care, aesthetic as well as selective pharmaceutical products to multi-distribution channels, such as pharmacies, chains, clinics and hospitals. We offer services that include selling, marketing, logistics and private label business solution to clinics.