An experienced all-rounded digital marketing professional who is responsible for devising and implementing online marketing to generate company exposure and customer leads: Digital Marketing
- Design, manage and optimize all aspects of our digital marketing channels including websites, marketing database, email, SEO/ SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns to ensure cost efficiency and timeliness.
- Launch promotion campaigns on time and on budget. Supervise contents posted on across channels to ensure accuracy, validity and consistency
- Responsible for graphic design from concept creative to final artwork for different promotional materials including powerpoint, leaflet, website development & CMS, video, social media, online advertisement production, etc
- Work closely with content, event and other marketing, sales, product teams and external parties to optimize the information architecture, enhance contents and performance of company websites and other digital channels
Support other marketing initiatives as and when needed REQUIREMENTS: -
- Manage the design and production of branding and promotional materials across online and offline platforms to ensure branding & content quality
- Monitor and promote brand identity including internal and external usage of corporate and product logos, design templates and brand visuals to ensure the adaptation meets the requirements so as to deliver a consistent brand image
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design or related disciplines
Minimum 6 years’ proven experience in digital marketing or advertising position
Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns (eg. Google Adwords) with strong art sense
UX skills and strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that able to engage, inform and motivate
Have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
High level of independence, energy, integrity and attention to details with good business acumen
A strong sense of ownership with problem solving and decision-making skills
Positive and able to work under pressure
Good communications and interpersonal skills
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present & expected salary, available date by clicking "Apply Now". For further information, please visit our company website: http://www.iadvantage.net/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 12 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.