- Responsible and handle all the marketing campaigns/ event/ exhibition/ Roadshow, including materials preparation and on-site management
- Well experience in online and offline marketing, including but not limited to content research, copywriting and KPI measurement.
- Coordinate marketing presentation, communication and event production
- Manage and control manpower of marketing event
- Work closely with the internal parties such as sales team to execute the marketing strategies
- Prepare and monitor budget for project
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of retail marketing and marketing event experience, preferably in sports and/or fashion retail
- Have strong and solid experiences in client & vendor management. Experience in communication, recruit and manage event promoters, KOLs or celebrities
- Good Knowledge in email marketer, social networking, social media technologies, video editing, and Photoshop is an advantage
- Cheerful, presentable, initiative and creative
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please send your application with your CV, expected salary and earliest available date by clicking "Apply Now"
(All personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment-related purposes only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.