- Leading Sales team to achieve Company's goals with high standard of professional and
- Responsible to develop China market's sales strategy to drive the sales growth;
- Develop new sales channels to explore new business opportunities;
- Supervise all manufacturing and administration activities;
- Monitoring production efficiency, cost, quality and maintenance;
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments;
- Review production costs and product quality, modify production and inventory control
programs to maintain and enhance profitable operations of division
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or marketing / management;
- 6 years relevant working experience in OEM Plastic Injection / Molding industry
with at least 4 years in managerial level;
- Familiar with ERP system and plastic engineering knowledge base;
- Solid lean Manufacturing and ISO9001 & IATF16949 compliance experience;
- Excellent in written and spoken English & Mandarin;
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Well organized, strong analytical minded and positive mind;
- Strong management skill in Communication, Planning, Coordination and Control;
- Station in Shenzhen, China;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested parties please email full resume, availability & expected salary by clicking Apply Now
to submit your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||LS-2018-024 (CT3119080-01#5090)|
Lucky Star has over 30 years experience in the Tooling design, Manufacture, Injection molding. We had been manufacturing for key players in Power tools, Plastic parts, Personal care, Mold-Building , Office automation. We are looking for high caliber person to fill in the following position: