The Marketing Manager is responsible for the school’s marketing strategy. Leveraging the school’s dynamic and innovative community, assisting the Development Director promotes and enhances the school’s creative and positive brand.
The Marketing Manager reports to the school’s Development Director.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
External Marketing & Brand Development
- Develop, facilities, and monitor annual marketing plan
- Annually develops marketing plan along with Managing Director and Development Director
- Monitors marketing budget
- Tracks marketing metrics
- Manages and monitor partnerships
- Negotiates vendor contracts
- Implements digital and printed marketing campaigns
- Assist with recruitment event organization
- Event Production: coordinating School’s presence at:
- School fairs
- Public facing marketing events
- Internal education events
- Produces marketing assets (including overseeing copy and design)Assist with external communications
- Photos & Videos
- Develop, facilitate, and expand the school’s extra-curricular/holiday break program
Internal Communications & Content Creation
- Assist with internal communications
- Chairs bi-weekly development meeting
- Manages internal school communications
- Produces weekly bulletin
- Produces monthly staff blog
- Training staff on internal communications
- Produces internal communication policies
- Monitors internal communications
- Promotes and records school productions
- Act as brand guardian for THS communications
- In addition to your normal duties, you are expected to perform, without additional compensation, such reasonable non-academic and extracurricular staff duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Development Director, THS or the school administration.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or related discipline
- Proven experience in marketing, communications or PR
- Proficient in written and spoken English (Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus)
- Relevant experience, preferably in the education field.
- A permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
If you are interested in applying for the post, please completethe application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
The Harbour School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts at the school are subject to rigorous background checks.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.