The Hong Kong Printers Association, the most representative printing organization in Hong Kong, is now inviting a high-calib e r candidate to join us, promoting our Association as well as the industry.
- Planning and project managing events and marketing activities including conference, exhibition, seminar and other related job assignment.
- Formulating and implementing marketing campaigns to promote the industry.
- Assist in conducting market research.
- Assist in membership strategy planning and organizing various functions and activities.
- Preparing and assist in the monthly meetings.
- Manage and maintain all Social Media platforms and projects such as website, Facebook, Linkedln, Instagram, eDM, etc.
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments as required.
Skills / Requirements:
- University degree holder, preferably in communication, marketing, business administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in marketing, event management, promotion and budgeting.
- Good command of Cantonese, Putonghua and English, with demonstrated Chinese and English writing ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Chinese Word Processing and Outlook.
- Responsible, well-organized, detail-minded and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Create attractive content and manage promotion in social media platform.
- Willing to travel occasionally when required.
- Immediately available.
We offer 5 -Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical insurance, dental & hospitalization coverage , etc. to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, job portfolios, present and expected salary and the date of availability by clicking "Apply Now". All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.