- Planning marketing initiatives, activities and strategies for the company and/or products and events
- Communicate and extent good relationships with on-line media, KOL, vendors & platform partners
- Establishing partnership with landlords and business partners and promote joint-promotional activities
- Familiar with media and online marketing strategy
- Performing any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Holder of a bachelor degree
- Able to handle multi-tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- Good team player, independent, innovative, analytical and good communication skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing Officer
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking Apply Now to submit your application.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential.