• Assist in developing the ATL & BTL marketing strategies for achieving company target
• Execute marketing activities from concept development, logistics arrangement to post-campaign evaluation
• Work closely with various internal and external parties in execution of marketing projects
• Consolidation of reports to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
• University graduate in Marketing, Communications or other related disciplines
• 3-5 years working experience in Marketing, experience in IT/ Software/ Cloud Services/ Business products will be an advantage
• Responsible and initiative with strong marketing and business sense
• Presentable and strong interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese
• Immediate available is highly preferred
Please submit with full resume email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or Please call Miss Ian Yeung at +852 2239 5902 if you are interested in the post.
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal information will be treated as confidential and be used for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3110536-01#0021|
|Require to Travel||
iGarment Ltd. is an innovative IT company providing information and automation solution to companies in the apparel industry. We provide solution in every aspect for our customers from retails management to manufacturing. Among many products, iGarment is the first leading cloud application service provider. We also provide CAD/CAM software and hardware system.
Our offices cover different part of China including Hong Kong (Kwai Chung), Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, and Bangkok serving over 800 customers with advance IT technology for manufacturing efficiency enhacement.
We are inviting brilliant and passionate individual to apply for the following position: