Our Trainee Programme is a well-structured programme to equip our Marketing Officer Trainees to be future bankers. As Trainees of OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited, you will be provided with comprehensive classroom training, coaching and job attachment opportunity.
Upon completion of the programme, you will be assigned to work in our branch network to:
• Promote full range of commercial products to customers
• Prospect new businesses and maintain long-term relationship with customers
• Provide quality services to customers and satisfy their changing financial needs
• Assist in achieving revenue targets and other targets through branch network
We welcome passionate individuals who are interested in beginning your banking career with us and possess the followings:
• University degree in any disciplines, preferably major in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Marketing
• Fresh graduates are welcomed
• Passes in HKSI and IIQE Licensing Examinations an advantage
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, customer-oriented and positive learning attitude
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or via email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.