We are looking for an Officer for our Marketing team to lead marketing and PR campaigns in order to increase brand awareness and assist in business development of the School.
• Plan and deliver marketing campaigns and events such as seminars in regular basis
• Craft promotional messages or marketing content for marketing collaterals such as brochures, posters, print ads, videos, presentations, social media and direct mail, in both English and Chinese
• Identify and liaise with potential business partners to explore marketing opportunities
• Develop all media campaigns and review the effectiveness of digital activities based on digital budget
• Collect and analyse marketing intelligence and provide solutions to drive business based on digital marketing trends
• University graduate in Marketing, Communication, Translation or related disciplines are preferred
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in marketing, copywriting or public relations
• Good understanding of digital marketing and Google analytics
• Independent, self-motivated, proactive and energetic team player
• Mature with excellent communication skills
• Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Chinese word processing
Please send detailed CV, cover letter, current and expected salary.