- Execute marketing strategies and plans in line with the brand image and company goals
- Develop and sustain media relations and writing up PR materials
- Design, build and maintain social media presence with engaging content
- Conduct market research to identify market trends and opportunities, and to determine product direction, positioning and pricing
- Plan and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional projects and activities
- Responsible for product planning, work with Product Design teams for new product development
- Summarize/ analyze sales data and produce reports
- Clippings and administration work
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Management, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in marketing, product management and strong sense of CRM
- Proven track record in managing product marketing and positioning
- Experience of internet marketing, on-line shop, social media tactics is highly preferable
- Proactive, project driver, and result –oriented
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills via data analytic and research
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative in exploring new ideas
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese, English, and preferable in Mandarin as well
Interested parties please click Apply Now to submit your resume.
Attractive remunerations will be offered to successful candidates.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.