• Formulate and own marketing strategies and manage the execution and performance of innovative marketing campaigns on initiatives including but not limited to SEM/SEO, banner ad, social media and promotional materials, etc.
• Responsible for all online & offline advertising and promotions to enhance brand awareness and business revenue.
• Stay on top of current market dynamics and be aware of competitors’ products and marketing campaigns to develop and enhance product and features to maintain competitiveness in the market.
• Track and analyze website traffic and performance of online and social media marketing initiative.
• Manage and maintain the business and official website.
• Monitor customer engagement and conversation of existing e-services / e-products.
• Liaise with production house and marketing agencies.
• Develop market research and competitor benchmark reports.
• University students in Marketing or related disciplines
• Graphic design and video editing skill
• A minimum of 2 years proven working experience in online and social media marketing in servicing market / clinical beauty products / digital marketing agency.
• Good understanding of major marketing channels especially applications for online and social media marketing (Google AdWords, SEM, mobile, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
• Proven track record in producing effective online and social media analytics report, conversion reports and other business reports
• Fast-learner, ability to multi-task and be extremely organized in a fast paced environment
• Understanding in social media trends and social analytics tools
• Able to work under pressure to meet tight schedule
• Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills. Fluency of both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese) and English.
Interested parties, please send full resume with last & expected salary and date of available by clicking 'Apply Now' .
|Job ref no.||CT3130312-01#1284|