Based in Hong Kong, the marketing & PR manager would be responsible for planning, developing, customizing and implementing marketing strategies, public relations activities and social media campaigns across Hong Kong and Macau. The position is also responsible for directing the efforts of PR agencies in Hong Kong and coordinating at the strategic and tactical levels with the other departments of the brand’s regional offices.
The position reports to the General Manager in Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, this position has primary working relationships with the Marketing, PR, Digital Marketing and Operations teams.
In Singapore, the position has primary working relationships with the Director of Corporate Communications and the Global Marketing, PR and Digital Marketing teams (all strategies and campaigns are to be approved by the Singapore global headquarters).
Outside the organization, the position has secondary working relationships with PR agencies, the media, mall and department store marketing teams where the brand is a tenant and any other service providers (event organizers, etc.).
Marketing, public relations and social media:
1. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
2. Ensure consistent articulation of the brand’s desired luxury image and positioning locally.
3. Responsible for corresponding with the brand headquarters to obtain editorial direction, design and production of all branded materials.
4. Coordinate media interest and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests in collaboration with the assigned PR agency.
5. Act as the brand’s representative with the media, overseeing on-site execution of media hostings and press event.
6. Effectively manage any crises in collaboration with local PR agency and brand headquarters.
7. Regularly monitor trends and inform brand headquarters of developments in luxury, retail and F&B industries.
8. Coordinate the appearance of all the brand’s advertising, print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
9. Develop strategic marketing partnerships that drive both revenue and increase awareness of the brand through tie-ups, collaborations, product placements, sponsorships, events, etc. This includes outreach, negotiation, contract execution and seeing through deliverables.
10. Plan, coordinate with operations teams and oversee on-site execution of customer events.
11. Lead special projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
12. Advise on social media strategies and manage local accounts in accordance with brand guidelines.
13. Collaborate with digital agencies to develop and deploy digital content for social media campaigns.
Reporting, planning and budgeting:
1. Cultivate a clear and transparent line of communications with the Corporate Communications team at the Singapore global headquarters.
2. Responsible for ensuring that PR and digital agencies achieve targets, goals and objectives.
3. Develop annual plan and budget for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
|Job ref no.||CT3120772-01#0024|
The Wellbeing Group was established in Singapore in 2008 in celebration of the island’s great history as a trading post for teas, spices and fine epicurean products. A luxury concept that incorporates an international distribution network to professionals, unique and original retail outlets and exquisite tea rooms, The Wellbeing Group is a veritable tea institution and is passionate about sharing their expertise and has become a point of reference for tea lovers thirsty for knowledge.
The Wellbeing Group tea tasters travel thousands of miles across the globe every year, sampling hundreds of teas in search of the most desirable harvests direct from source gardens. Offering over 800 single estate fine harvest teas and exclusive blends, as well as tea patisseries and other tea infused delicacies, TWG Tea is internationally recognized as a veritable innovator with the creation every season of new varieties of tea in collaboration with the world’s most renowned estates.
The Wellbeing Group team shapes the aesthetic image underpinning all the brand’s products, even as they respect the Asian and European traditions of elegance and beauty on which it is based, now spiced with a touch of sensuality and originality.
For more information, please visit www.twgtea.com.