The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for providing quality wagering experience to local and overseas customers of The Hong Kong Jockey Club. It operates 88 Race Meetings a year, 37 Simulcasts days, a thrice-weekly Mark 6 Draw, 7X24 Digital Channels, 7X24 Football Betting Services on over 11,000 different leagues per year. The ultimate aim is to provide an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable turnover growth in a responsible manner.
With around 100 off-course betting branches and 2 racecourses, Retail and Telebet Services Department is committed to provide quality and efficient service to our customers throughout Hong Kong.
- Lead the team to develop and implement Marketing/ Wagering programs and campaigns initiated by Retail and Segments in accordance with business plan and objectives.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to develop product and service initiatives to achieve results.
- Oversee Retail operations and performance of Marketing/ Wagering programs, monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Analyze customer feedback & market intelligence for effective program design.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas to initiate best practice and approach to deliver a consistent wagering experience.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing/ wagering programs and product campaigns and make recommendation for improvement.
- A creative mind-set and a good understanding of different generation cultures.
- Manage and liaise with creative agency and other vendors for marketing & wagering content creation, which includes marketing and communication materials, marketing collateral or social media posts, etc.
You should have:
- Bachelor degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Solid experience in development and implementation of marketing programs, preferably gained from retail / service oriented business
- High independence and high level of analytical ability
- Strong business acumen and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience of MS office applications
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.