- Promoting Japanese Prefectures and related business.
- Advertising for Japanese clients on different channels media.
- Planning, organizing and implementing various tourism events.
- Support social media posting and maintain the company's campaign on social media platforms.
- Contact, deal and maintain good relationship with Japanese clients.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Liaise and negotiate with different media channels and travel agents.
- Explore marketing information to attract Hong Kong people to Japan.
- Handle any duties/admin tasks/ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Inspection in Japan.
- Diploma or University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience. (Travel Agency experience is preferable)
- Excellent in spoken in Cantonese, English and Mandarin. (Japanese is preferable)
- Proficient in written Chinese and English. (Japanese is preferable)
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- General knowledge in internet and Social Media Platforms.
- Some outdoor work and business trip to Japan is required occasionally.
- High initiative, willing to learn, responsible, and independent.
- More Experience will be considered as higher position.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#8405|