Listed global technology company engaged in the design, manufacturing and distribution of a wide range of electronic products on automation and control solutions for industrial, commercial, and consumer uses – with focus in OEM/ODM clients of US, Europe and Japan market including but not limited to electronic controls, building security products, iOT (internet of things) and HAV (heating, air conditioning and ventilation) sectors – over 100 staff in HK office and over 5000 workers in Shenzhen factory – we are looking for a SENIOR MATERIAL MANAGEMENT MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related discipline; MBA preferred
- Exceptional program management skills having manage multiple, complex programs simultaneously with respect to order schedule adherence, cost and inventory
- 10+ years of experience in one or more disciplines of supply chain management and operations. Such disciplines to include commodity management, sourcing, initial purchasing, material management, manufacturing, customs, logistics or other related areas
- Demonstrate proficiency in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and consumption based forecasting
- Solid experience in Demand and Supply Management and optimization / risk management for program management
- Act as a leadership role to overall take Customer Service, Purchasing, PMC, Logistics and Customs
- Strategically alignment of Purchasing and PMC department in terms of Supply Plan commitment
- Drive and make recommendation for continuous improvement from the perspective for effective MRP/JIT planning in production planning & controlling
- Work with SBM to implement regional purchasing strategies for highest quality supply assurance with the shortest lead-time and at the lowest total cost
- Associated with SBM to manage supplier base to achieve the business target through strategic supplier selection, price negotiation, material readiness and localization/ alternative with Engineering team
- Perform root cause analysis and actions to improve any metric not meeting targeted goals
- Introduce efficient work planning for streamlining the process flow from purchasing, production planning, material control and inventory management
- Define KPIs and establish proper system for performance measurement of PMC and Purchasing department
- Support various inventory control measures utilizing Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes
- Evaluate, develop, and/or implement standards and procedures for materials project management methodology, practices, procedures, and tools
- Collaborate with various functional areas, including engineering, supply chain, quality, finance, manufacturing and operations, shipping and receiving, material handling, and others to develop and respond to customer contractual needs and new business opportunities
- Manage and train up local Purchasing, PC and MC team for excellence. Identify training requirements for Materials Management resources across the business unit
- Station Shenzhen Buji
- Company shuttle bus between LoWu and Shenzhen factory
- Accomodation and meals provided
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefit
- Dental benefit
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.