1. Graduated from recognized university with a bachelor degree or above, major in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechantronic Engineering Material Engineering or equivalent
2. Good written and spoken Chinese and English, knowledge in Japanese is preferree
3. Min 10 years experience in motor manufacturing industry, min 5 years experience in supervisory level
4. Excellent knowledge in IATF16949/ISO9001/ISO14000, attendance of professional training is preferred.
5. Excellent knowledge of motor manufacturing equipment and tooling, preferably form sizable motor manufacturer
|Job ref no.||CT3129593-01#7665|