Mechanical / Service Engineer
- Commissioning and repair maritime cranes, mobile cranes and crawler cranes
- Support customers and team mates with technical support and repair instructions
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships by providing professional service
- Diploma / Higher Diploma / Bachelor in Mechanical / Electric Engineering or relevant education background
- Experiences in hydraulic and electric are very welcome
- Less experience will consider as Assistant Engineer
- Driver License 1 and 2
- Willing to travel overseas frequently
- Preferable field experiences
- Self-motivated, responsible, good communication skills and able to work independently
- Good in English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website