Roles and responsibilities
- Optimal each unit dollar to enlarge the overall buying efficiency in the most effective way
- Implementation of media plans including material follow up
- Coordination with local & regional markets & reporting
- Invoicing in monthly basis
- Working with planning team on buying executions in daily basis
- Building relationships with various working partners, including clients and vendors
- Follow up on media buying execution with planning team and different creative teams
- Creating / generating creative buying ideas
- University graduate (With degree in Business / Advertising / Mathematics related steams will be an advantage)
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn about media in general
- Good English, Putonghua and interpersonal communication
- Good team player / Positive ‘can-do” attitude
- Detail-minded and able to work under pressure with limited turnaround time
- Well organized multi-tasker
- Very bright with confident
- Has a passion and curiosity for all things new and creative
- Interested in different technology
- Good PC skill, especially in excel, PowerPoint & internet operations, proficiency in full suite of Microsoft Office
- Immediately availability is preferred
We offer 5 days work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to us.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.