(1) Assist the system engineer to design and implement the multi-media system content and the web interface for the virtual reality teaching tools systems;
(2) Assist the system engineer to develop the VR system software, to complete the task of computer graphics visualization, image capturing, user?interface design, calibration and rendering process;
(3) Design user experience and user interface with project leader and developers to fulfill project’s needs;
(4) Participate in development life cycle including design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance;
(5) Gather and evaluate user requirements, prepare requirements specification; and
(6) Closely communicate with internal team members to ensure the project status is aligning with schedule, provide system support to end-users if necessary and take up administration duties for organizing the workshop and seminars.
(1) Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Web/Graphic Design or related disciplines;
(2) At least 1 year related working experience;
(3) Proven experience in building software with Unity 5.0+;
(4) Work with designers, producers and peers to implement UX and design;
(6) Good command written and spoken both Chinese and English;
(7) Proven working experience with web design portfolio;
(8) Understanding of Virtual Reality Systems; and
(9) Willing to learn, self-motivated and independent.
Application Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, N.T., Hong Kong [Fax: (852) 2972 7214; E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
|Job ref no.||CT3116513-01#1122|