- Media planning and client servicing including client meeting and presentation;
- Brand planning communication for the major MNC clients;
- Implementation of the approved media plans;
- Liaise with media owners;
- Prepare regular status reports, contact reports, competitive reports with summary & insights;
- Prepare media opportunity evaluations and market updates;
- Research for data generation from in-house propriety and industry research tools.
- Degree holder - Marketing and advertising related field is not must;
- 1-3 year of relevant experience in the marketing, media or advertising is must;
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both written and spoken language skills;
- Detail oriented, organized and sensitive to numbers;
- Good communication skills, a team player and self-motivated.
We offer 5-day work week, birthday and other special leaves, staff training, good salary package with MPF and Medical Coverage including Dental Care. Interested parties please submit resumes with expected salary and date of available to us.
For further information about Mediabrands, please visit: https://www.ipgmediabrands.com/