UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Carry out all kinds of medical laboratory tests and procedures
- Issue laboratory test reports
- Interface with doctors and laboratory technicians to ensure adherence to quality requirements
- Holder of Part II Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLT) or above in HK MLT Board with valid practicing certificate
- Experience in medical laboratory testing is preferred
- Able to work in shift duty include Saturdays
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 12-15 days of annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Referral bonus
- Dependent medical discount
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
For more details, please visit our company website at www.ump.com.hk. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.