A. Position Requirement:
(1) Responsible for the performance of a wide range of diagnostic service in various discipline including Molecular Pathology, Chemical Pathology (including Immunology), Haematology and Microbiology.
(2) Task in the laboratory including but not limited to specimen reception, sample testing, result reporting, stock taking, housekeeping, equipment maintenance, answering internal and external enquiries.
(3) Technologists are expected to participate in Quality Assurance activities, Occupational Health and Safety activities and ongoing in-service training.
(4) A sound scientific knowledge with the ability to solve problems, develop methodologies and perform routine and/or more complex scientific tasks on a day to day basis.
(5) Ability to work as part of a section and organize individual work in an effective manner and be responsible for the performance of a number of laboratory tasks independently or under limited supervision and willingness to work a rotating roster.
(6) High level communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly over telephone, report writing skills, statistical evaluation of scientific data and the ability to effectively communicate policies and procedures.
B. Selection Criteria:
(1) Registration with the Hong Kong Medical Technologist Board Part I status.
(2) Tertiary qualifications of at least a Bachelor Degree in Science/Biomedical Science.
(3) Higher recognized qualification relevant to Medical Laboratory Science with extensive knowledge in the various area in A(1) shall be addition advantage.
We offer good remuneration and fringe benefit to the right candidate. Please apply with full particulars, contact numbers and current/expected salary to Human Resources Manager.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax +852 2981 5070
|Job ref no.||CT3115984-01#0013|