UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Oversee multi-clinics day-to-day clinic operations
- Handle full spectrum of clinic operations including manpower management, employee training, customer case follow-up, forecasting and budgeting
- Provide regular trainings to clinic employees to ensure the high quality of service standard
- Responsible to implement and review the standard clinical operation procedures
- Work close with cross-functional departments to design and implement business strategies
- Conduct quality assurance checks to meet the highest standard of clinical requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or healthcare-related discipline
- 6 years of multi-clinics operations and administration
- Strong leadership and detail-oriented, well-organized, flexible with strong sense of responsibility
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
For more details, please visit our company website at www.ump.com.hk. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.