Field Based Medical Personnel to build scientific partnerships with healthcare professionals and decision makers on a level through evidence based and non-promotional materials. Strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of drug products through education of and scientific exchange with Medical Experts (MEs) / Key Stakeholders and members of the scientific community. Provide clinical trial support and external insight to shape Novartis commercial and development programs.
Responsibilities: Medical Expert Partnershi p
Clinical Trial Support
- Develop long-term professional relationships, build advocacy with and gain contributions from regional, national and international Medical Experts (ME), Health Care Professional (HCPs) and decision makers.
- Contribute to mapping / profiling of MEs/decision makers in line with Oncology Business Unit / CPO strategies.
- Provide and discuss scientific information and data to HCPs to ensure quality and accuracy of medical/scientific information. Convey feedback. (per Global Guidance Document – GGD, “SOPs”).
- Collect, analyse and share insights that may impact Novartis.
- Provide speaker training upon request.
- Provide medical support as part of a cross-functional team to relevant clinical trials.
- Recommend feasibility and quality research site.
- Support study accrual through educational activities.
- Educate HCPs on novel emerging data and pipeline platforms.
- Provide scientific information to HCPs on specific business critical issues that are medically relevant.
- Collaborate with Novartis colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights CI/presentations/ results.
Scientific Project s
- Identify potential research opportunities that are consistent with Novartis product development strategies and facilitate investigator initiated trials and MTA support as appropriate.
- Implement and/or support value scientific projects according to corporate global strategies, including registries, epidemiology projects, HEOR, preclinical of translational research, etc.
Internal Suppo rt
- Provide medical support and training (i.e. disease state and product) to Novartis colleagues (e.g. sales reps, CRAs, etc.) as appropriately re-quested.
- Screen BDL business opportunities.
- Coordinate projects as assigned by Medical Manager.
- Bachelor degree, or MD, PhD, equivalent and or above in health sciences required.
- Proven ability to develop and foster credible relationships with MEs/decision makers.
- Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of oncology clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research.
- Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information.
- Strong personal integrity and customer focus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation and good planning skills.
- Effectively contribute to work on multifunctional teams.
- Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field based environment.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (oral and written).
Competitive salary, double pay, annual bonus, health and life insurance, flexible working arrangements. Find out more about Novartis: https://www.novartis.com/
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified applicants
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.