- Provide full spectrum of secretary support including typing, preparing correspondence, travel arrangement, meeting and appointment scheduling.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with external parties on all business and personal matters.
- Ensure proper record filing and document updated in a timely manner
- Drafting of medical replies.
- Co-ordination with patients on insurance claims.
- Able to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to take up ad hoc assignments as required
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Work experience in clinic/hospital would be an advantage
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Tertiary educated with formal secretarial training will be an advantages
- PC skills - MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with excellent quality and accuracy
- Able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
Fringe benefits include Performance Bonus, Mandatory Provident Fund, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave, Examination Leave and Medical Insurance. Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Candidates not invited for interview within 2 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.