The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination and administrative support, and amenities to the Club's 29,000 Members and their families.
- Provide quality Telephone services to our Members
- Handle clubhouse facilities reservations on catering and recreation for Members
- Provide outbound calls for product selling
- Responsible to work according to the shift duty assigned
You should have:
- Form 6 or above
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in call centre is an advantage
- Good communication skills in both English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Positive attitude, pleasant telephone manners, good interpersonal skills, patient and well understanding on customers’ needs
- Proficient in PC skills, including hands-on application of MS office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with typing speeds of 30 wpm (Chinese) and 40 wpm (English)
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.