• Provide membership services to members as necessary.
• Provision of administrative functions in the processing of memberships applications.
• Responsible for compiling membership data; responding to emails; and phone calls.
• Provide administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient workflow.
• Other duties as instructed by the Membership Manger, and General Manager.
• A minimum of two years relevant working experience
• Higher diploma or above in any discipline.
A competitive package which includes discretionary bonus, 12 days annual leave, marriage Leave, Mandatory Provident Fund, medical insurance, dental benefits, staff meal, training allowance, staff outing. 福利包括：酌情花紅、12天有薪年假、婚假、強積金、醫療及住院計劃、牙科津貼、免費膳食、培訓津貼、員工旅行
The Kowloon Cricket Club would like to thank all applicants who apply for aforementioned position. If you are not invited for interview within 1 month, please consider your application filed for future reference.
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)
|Job ref no.||CT3120390-01#0001|
The Kowloon Cricket Club, a premier sports club in Hong Kong competing in a number of sports. These include cricket, lawn bowls, hockey, squash, tennis and football. We also have a flourishing ten pin bowling, snooker and a racing box at both Happy Valley and Shatin race courses. Our food and beverage outlets provide top class Western, Chinese and Indian cuisine. We now invite applications for the following positions: