I. Job Summary
Reporting to the Membership Manager, duties are to support the smooth and efficient operation of the Membership Department. Responsibilities include efficient handling of membership administration, handling of members’ enquiries and preparation of monthly reports.
II. Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. To handle Members’ enquiries, complaints, registration of new Members on a daily basis.
2. To conduct tours for prospective Members at the Town Club and the Country Club.
3. To compile administrative supports, monthly reports and other ad hoc tasks assigned by Membership Manager.
4. To organize monthly and annual membership meetings & events.
5. To co-ordinate details of the Membership Application Process with membership candidates.
6. To be actively involved in planning new membership campaigns and any ad hoc promotions and activities.
7. To ensure membership enquiries are answered promptly and accurately.
8. To follow up on membership payments by sending timely reminders.
III. Job Specification
Education: University/College Graduate.
Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience within a private club, member association or hospitality industry and working experience in customer service or food and beverage operations.
Professional Qualifications: A degree holder in business or hospitality management or related discipline preferred.
• A mature self-starter who is customer-oriented, reliable and pays attention to detail at all times.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
• Confident in dealing with senior executives of multinational companies.
• Detail oriented with strong administration and time management skills.
• Well-organised with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Excellent spoken and written English & Cantonese.
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Word Processing.
• Outgoing with a positive and pleasant attitude and a strong team spirit.
• Must have an optimistic and charismatic personality.
• Pleasant, good sense of humor, people and service oriented.
• Good judgment and common sense for making decisions in a timely fashion.
• Self-motivated to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible to respond to change comfortably.
We offer attractive remuneration and career development opportunity. Please send full resume to Director of Human Resources, The American Club Hong Kong, 6/F, Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax: 3585 1360 or email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .For more information please visit our website: www.americanclubhk.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. The personal data collected will be destroyed after 3 months.