Job description :
- Assist Senior Merchandiser on daily duties.
- Follow the company's procedures on product development from quotation to shipments.
- Maintain a professional and productive relationship with customers.
- Travel with customer on factory visit and production review.
- Work with engineering team and QC team to make sure all customers' requirement are fulfilled on production.
- Review and analysis order status to ensure flow of production and shipment is on time.
- Monitor production orders, and maintain a close understanding of the shipment schedule.
- Senior Secondary 3 / Form 6 / DSE or above, English pass is a must.
- Minimum 3-5 years' working experience in merchandising field.
- Experience in US OEM production development and manufacturing production.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadline, highly motivated and self-initiated.
- Written & spoken language : English / Cantonese / Mandarin
- able to work with MS Excel formula and Pivot table.
- Immediately available will be preferred.
- Applicant with less experience will be considered as Assistant Merchandiser.
Compensative package :
- Potential to grow within the company.
- Benefit : overseas travel, medical/travel insurance, travel allowance (food).
- Salary + Double Pay + Discretionary Bonus.
- 5 to 5.5 days