- Responsible for sample processing and bulk order follow-up
- Work closely with customers and factory for handling product development, sampling, production orders and quality issue
- Coordinate production status with factory to ensure time delivery. Closely communicate with factory and problem solving.
- Arrange daily sample/production status report to manager
- Secondary graduate or above
- 3 years of relevant merchandising experience or above
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Stable, willing to learn, well organized, detail-minded, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is preferred
- 5-day work
- Medical insurance
- Bank Holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Location: Lai Chi Kok
Interested candidates please send your full CV (Word or PDF) by clicking Apply Now, including present salary, expected salary and availability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3114932-01#0026|