- Responsible for merchandising activities, follow up orders from sample development, production, delivery, and monitoring shipment
- Communicate with China factories
- Making worksheet for production order, sample order, costing etc
- Contributing in gifts, printing and packaging development
- Occasional travel to China
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development and production follow up
- Experience in kids’ items is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated with minimal supervision
5-day work per week
Interested candidates please email RESUME and SALARY EXPECTATION by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3121267-01#1220|
|Require to Travel||
We are a leading company specializing in gifts, bags, stationery and lifestyle products of the worldwide licensed brands. To cope with our company principle of constantly bringing the fresh and trendy products for the satisfaction of end customers, we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.