- Fabric souring, sampling, packing and delivery arrangement..
- Follow up from sample development to bulk order production.
- Work closely with suppliers and factories on ordering and production schedules
- Handle customer’s inquiries and quotations. Assist to translate detailed technical production specifications is required.
- Price negotiation and maintain suppliers relationship
- Higher Diploma or above in textile, merchandising, supply chain management or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years’ merchandising level experience in Outerwear and woven items.
- Aggressive and strong in sourcing and development
- Knowledge in woven and knitted fabric
- Responsible and organized, able to work under tight schedules and pressure
- Good problem solving and communication skills to deal with customers and factories.
- Familiar with Window 10, MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Proficiency in spoken, listening & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- Travel to China is required for Merchandiser
- Fresh graduates will also be considered as Assistant Merchandiser
Location: Shek Mun, Shatin
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” with full resume, present / expected salary, and date of availability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.