We have won a number of prestigious international awards in recognition of excellence, best practice, innovation and outstanding business achievements, so whether you’re a customer, partner or a potential employee, you can be sure that you’re in safe hands:
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category for year 2013
- Top 10 Best Workplaces in the UK
- Top 20 Best Workplaces in Europe
- Top European Family Business of the Year 2014
- Ted Baker was awarded 'Best UK Men's Footwear Brand of the Year' in 2014
- Kickers was awarded 'Best Young Fashion Brand of the Year' in 2014
- 'Overall Winners' of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) People Management Awards 2014
- 'Best Employee Engagement Initiative' of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) People Management Awards 2014
Company Website -
LinkedIn (ID: "Pentland Brands") -
- .com and search "Pentland Asia" for our vacancies in Hong Kong.
- search "ÃkÌd" for our vacancies in Mainland China.
Reporting to the Senior Merchandiser, this role is responsible for supporting sourcing activities and merchandising operations.
Needs to Do
Needs to have
Needs to be
Interested parties please apply with full resume including current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#7605|
Our Purpose: Building a family of brands for the world to love generation after generation.
We are a global business
Pentland Asia is the Asia-based subsidiary of Pentland Group managing our brands in terms of business development and sourcing. Our head office is in Hong Kong, with offices in China, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, India, and Japan.
Pentland Group is a privately owned third-generation family business, and the name behind some of the world’s best sports, outdoor and fashion brands. We own Berghaus, Canterbury, Speedo, Boxfresh, Brasher, Ellesse, KangaROOS, Mitre, Prostar and Red or Dead. We are also the global licensee for Lacoste Chaussures and Ted Baker footwear, the UK licensee for Kickers, and are shareholders in Butterfly Twists and Hunter Boot. With sales coverage across 200 countries, our brands are loved by people over the world.
The Group is also the majority owner of JD Sports Fashion plc, which operates over 800 sports, fashion and outdoor stores across Europe.
We are family
We are a global and diverse family, having more than 19,000 employees worldwide. Our state-of-the-art global headquarters is based in North London (UK), and in the UK alone, we have people of 17 different nationalities, speaking 23 languages. Our global teams are united in a mutual respect and a desire to move the business forever forward.
A great place to work
In 2014, the Great Place to Work? Institute named us one of the top 10 Best Workplaces in the UK and one of the top 20 Best Workplaces in Europe. We were placed higher than any other retailer, brand owner or marketing company and were the only sports, outdoor or fashion brand-owner to make the 2014 UK list. In our global employee survey, over 80% of our employees said Pentland is a great place to work.
Brand Management, Fashion, Apparel, Footwear, Business Development, Licensing, Retail, Supply Chain, IT, Finance, HR, Creative, Marketing, Communications, Outdoor