(1) Higher diploma or above
(2) At least 2 years’ experience in merchandising , experience in sourcing fabrics in bag material is preferred
(3) Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
(4) Detailed-minded, well organized, responsible, and strong communication skills
(5) Proficiency in MS applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese word processing
(6) Immediately available is preferable.
(7) More experience will be considered as Senior Merchandiser
(1) Assist Merchandising Manager in product development, quotation, sample and order follow up, especially handling sourcing and selection of fabrics and related materials and bags production processes
(2) Collaborate with product design teams for new fabric options and product developments to meet business needs
(3) Work closely with china factory for following up the orders and monitoring products development process to ensure the products meet the quality standards
(4) Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Merchandising Manager
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating your personal particulars, employment history, present and expected salary, and date of availability by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#3933|
Doughnut, organized by several local young designers in 2010, aims to provide high-quality bags for customers, insists on completing all the steps by its own team, and perfectly embodies the design concept of “Integrating fashion and functionality". With the brand vision “Pack Your Dream", Doughnut encourages customers to keep pursuing their dreams and wish to be the companion of the dreamers in the journey.