Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for sourcing, product development and shipment monitoring with vendors, design team and testing labs .S/he will also clerical support on sampling, inspection, testing reports submission.
- Form 5 or above / Diploma in Business Studies, Purchasing and Supply
- At least with 3 years' merchandising experience in soft and/or hard goods
- Good business acumen and familiar with retail, gift, souvenir and arcade game market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently & set priorities, multi-tasking with attention to details
- Responsible, well organized and be a good team player
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0299|