- Work and liaise with suppliers independently
- Communicate and coordinate among suppliers, customers and internal parties to ensure the production and shipment are on right track and to ship on time
- Coordinate with customers and vendors for customizing packaging artwork
- Arrange label artwork for orders
- Communicate and coordinate between vendor/factories and QA department to follow up testing, quality issue to ensure the quality of products
- Samples follow up and arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Form 7 / DSE or above, Degree holder preferred
- 3 to 5 years of merchandising experience is a must, preferable in Toys field
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Demonstrate high sense of initiative, hardworking and responsibility
- Strong communication skills and work independently
- Willing to work for long hours and capable to work under pressure
- Good PC skills, including Chinese word processing
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Merchandiser
- Immediate available
Interested applicants please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability by clicking Apply Now.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3121267-01#1510|
GP Services HK Limited, a well-established Italian Toys company, is located in Tsimshatsui East. It belongs to an Italian group which is one the world’s leading toy manufacturers and produces kid toys and TV series. The company now invites application from high caliber personnel for the position of :