Follow through all the stages of order processing from R&D, prototyping, mass production to shipments of materials and end-products.
- Learn and understand customer’s needs and requirements.
- Assist to co-ordinate with factories, QC and shipping teams for sample making, mass production and shipments.
- Sourcing materials and costs negotiation with vendors and assist to make quotations
- Generate sales orders, purchase orders to relative parties and follow-up progresses
- Prepare periodical reports for monitor and management review
- Provide customer services, update ERP system
- Follow through shipments schedules and take proactive actions to prevent any delays
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on all the processes of the orders.
- Ensure data accuracy and maintain files and records in efficient and effective manner.
- Provide assistance in plant audits and help A/C dept for payment issues if needed .
- Handle ad hoc issues
Interested parties please submit your full resume with your date of availability, present and expected salaries to HR department by clicking "Apply Now".
- Diploma or above in Product Engineering, Merchandising, Purchasing or related disciplines
- 3 years solid experience in the field
- Customer services required
- Product development, trading and factory exposures preferred
- Independent, pro-active and problem solver
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English, Chinese with Putonghua
- Good presentation and report making
- Positive team player and able to communicate with different parties
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Merchandiser
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.