- Responsible for sampling, order follow up & product development
- Communicate with suppliers, factories and clients
- Co-ordinate and work close with factory for production material control and production schedule
- experience in woven/ knit items is required.
- experience of handling CMT orders will be an advantage
- F.5 or Diploma Holder
- Graduation in IVE or polytechnic related to garment field is preferable, but not a must.
- Minimum 3-5 years merchandising experience in merchandising
- Self-motivated, hard-working and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, and Chinese typing
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration packages including 13 months payment, 5 days' work, medical insurance, annual leave, and good career prospects to the candidate (s).
Interested parties, please send your resume, with expected salary and availability to Elegant Team Development LTD.,by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.