- Perform day-to-day merchandising duties, includes handling orders from sample development to bulk delivery.
- Able to work independently with local/overseas clients and vendors.
- Able to handle customer inquiries including trims and fabrics sourcing, sample arrangement, product development, and price quotation.
- Research and link up with new customers and explore business opportunities in the markets.
- At least 5-7 years relevant working experience in the garment industry, preferably in relation to uniform production for a sizeable company.
- Holder of Associated Degree / Diploma or above.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Mature, self-motivated, target-oriented, and good analytical mind.
- Good communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Occasional travels to China are required.
- Immediately available is preferred.