- Degree holder preferably with Tertiary or post secondary education in textile and garment industry
- 5-7 years experience to supervise, monitor and train a team of merchandiser from development, costing, sampling and production follow up.
- Good technical knowledge especially in sewing and washing preferably in denim and woven items
- Good communication & interpersonal skill
- Familiar with computer such as MS office application.
- Willing to travel
** Candidates with less relevant experience will be considered as Assistant Merchandising Manager **
We offer competitive remuneration package which includes 13-month payment, attractive discretionary bonus, medical scheme, term life insurance, training development opportunity etc. to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume, existing salary, expected salary and earliest availability by email by clicking "Apply Now" for application.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.