Working with the Merchandising team, you will be learning the trades of a successful career in Merchandising while building successful relationships with overseas buyers and vendors.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Prepare various trade documents such as Quotations, Proforma Invoices and Contracts
• Participate in Sample Development with designers and overseas buyers
• Monitor status of accessories procurement
• Data input in ERP system and data analysis on Excel
Skills and experience requirements: -
• Fresh Graduates welcomed or 1-2 years experiences in ANY merchandising Field
• Good PC Knowledge in MS Office, especially in EXCEL. Chinese word processing is a must
• Good command of English and Mandarin, both spoken and written.
We offer good career prospects and an excellent package, which includes Double Pay, Performance bonus, 5-day work week, Medical insurance. Interested parties, please email to Ms. Poon at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] for an application form.
|Job ref no.||CT3115890-01#0007|